Friday, March 1, 2013

My 49th!


      Today is my 49th birthday; I wonder how many more of them I will see? The MSA is sure taking its toll. Only last month I could at least use the stationary bike, but now I cannot even do that. When I push the pedals my legs shake violently when making a revolution. When doing floor exercises it wasn’t pretty but I could get down but that has become impossible to even get on the floor… unless I fall, then I have no problem getting down. 

      I tried to take my birthday off of all the calendars but this did not work, people still remembered. Haha, I guess the joke is on me. Since they are going to celebrate I might as well join them. So we had a celebration.


     Today is also the one-year anniversary of my blog. I am very proud of this. When I first started my blog I said, “ I would be happy if it interested a 1000 people”. To my surprise and delight if has received aver 15,000 views. Even though it takes forever to type and t is hard to talking about myself, the bigger picture that is raising awareness towards MSA.  Thank you to all my faithful readers.

       


       My Hunny, daughter and her husband came over, our son could not make it. So we ordered Chinese Food, which I love, the vegetables. I opened my gifts and it felt like Christmas.  Hunny got me a dragonfly charm for my Pandora Bracelet. It is beautiful.
My daughter had made quilt dragonflies and applique a large one on top.  It was quite ice, colorful and warm. I know when they see dragonflies they think of me and that leaves a warm feeling.

     My other gifts were a purple a top which is the color of MSA. They also gave me two board games, which look like books, a book and giant track pad. We have been playing board games all their lives, when we are together we still play board games.  When my speech is gone because of the MSA we can still play board games.

Love Bunny Photography



           What a great birthday, family and games! 

1 comment: