Friday, March 29, 2013

Week One of Fall Camp


     We woke up in our place of birth and awaited the arrival of various family members to drop by our sisters for morning coffee, setting the tone for the day.
     

     We waited for our baby sister and her kids. They were coming to have breakfast with us. I love kids; they do not realize just how funny they really are. The youngest, who is only three, has this saying when he doesn’t like something, “that’s poithin  (poison)”. That is how I feel about MSA!



      We had a birthday party for my niece’s husband. It was his first birthday party, and what an introduction, most of my 13 siblings, their spouses and children were there. We had lots of stories and laughs.

       Another evening our niece and nephew planned and arranged a hors d’oeuvres night. Again most of my family and friends were there, appetites were sated and fun was had by all. As usual the round of stories began. My stomach was sore from laughing so much!
                                

It felt good to be surrounded by so much life! 

  

2 comments: