Friday, May 3, 2013

Fall Camp - Karaoke Style


We were still at fall camp and lots of laughs and lots of memories. 

I had changed locations. This house belongs to the sister was next oldest to me. Her house was all on one level, so, it was easier to get around.  Due to the MSA, it is much more difficult to get around in someone else’s home than at my own. Our home has been adapted to make it easier for me. My family made a greatly appreciated effort to try to make it comfortable for me.

During our stay, we had lots of visitors from morning until night. It was a lot of fun.



One of the visitors was cute and adorable and I wanted to take him home with me. I even had his name picked out. Every time I held him, I called him Juneau. He was Alaskan Husky, after all. But, I knew that he would be too big for a condo. So, while I was there, I pretended that he was my dog.


One night, all the girls plus one got together for a karaoke night at this sister’s house. We had a blast! My nephew took a turn at the microphone. He said, “I’m gonna warn you first, this song is really, really loud” and then he broke out into Who Let the Dogs Out. We all laughed. We had some more good laughs when two of my sisters sung “You’re not woman enough to take my man” to each other.  They really put on a show.




We shared lots of good times and memories at this sister’s house and one of the things that stayed with me was from quote I saw in her house, “Families are tied together with heartstrings,” and ours truly is.










2 comments:

  1. LOL - you fogot to put in the picture of the Wild Scrunchie..bwahahaha.. he did make a sneak peak in one of the above photos! 6th Pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so much fun , love and miss you sis .xoxo Bertha

    ReplyDelete